Monday, April 09, 2007

April Socks



So before too much more of April slips away, here are my April socks. They are Claudia Handpaints yarn in the "Just Plum" colorway. The pattern is my favorite Wendy's Generic Toe-Up Socks, with feather & fan patterned legs.

Here's the knit-in stitch marker.

It's getting warm here in Sacramento, but we're supposed to have a couple of cooler days this week. This might be my last opportunity for a while to comfortably wear my handknit woolen socks, so I intend to make the best of it! But, like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter, I will be sock-knitting all during the warm weather, stocking my sock drawer to insure warm feet at the first sign of cool temperatures. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very pretty! I thought it was getting warmer here, but then winter came back... Ugh. At least I can still wear my woolies. :)